Introduction to Agile Workshop
Introduction to Agile Workshop
Teach your team the key principles and foundations of agility through engaging exercises with this workshop "Introduction to Agile".
This is a facilitation guide for running a workshop "Introduction to Agile".
The goal of this workshop is to teach your team the key principles and foundations of agility through engaging exercises.
This workshop has been created from scratch and has been run with many different teams in different organizations with lots of success. With the help
The purpose of this workshop is to introduce an audience to the foundational concepts of agility starting from the beginning.
People who are brand new to Agile and Scrum would benefit from this workshop a lot before jumping into specifics of the framework they intend to implement.
People who have been working with Kanban, Scrum, or other frameworks, will also benefit from this workshop if they have never attended one as it brings up the ‘Why’ of agility.
I personally tend to run this workshop with any new team I join as a Scrum Master to create alignment and let them get to know my facilitation style.
Why use this tool?
This facilitation guide is a great addition to your Scrum Master's toolbox.
It gives you all the tools you need to run a highly engaging and effective workshop with minimal preparation and little stress. All you need
And it is ready for remote facilitation with handy Miro templates.
The facilitation guide includes all the key information in order to get the best results out of this workshop:
- Clear agenda with timestamps. Helps you prepare and time your workshop properly.
- Learning objectives. Gives you clarity about what the team should learn by the end of the workshop.
- Preparation guide. Quick tips on how to prepare for either virtual or in-person workshops and what you will need.
- Virtual board template. A ready-to-use template you can copy and paste into your own Miro account for quick facilitation.
- Step-by-step instructions. Clear instructions will guide you through each exercise even if you've never run a workshop before. Variations are also provided where relevant, for virtual and in-person delivery in case it impacts the exercise.
- Engaging exercises. This is not a presentation, but rather a set of engaging group activities with short teaching blocks along the way. You'll have all the explanations you need to run the exercises with success.
- Additional resources. Not only this workshop helps your team learn, but when you prepare, you will also be able to learn in-depth details about the topic itself so that you can WOW! your team with your knowledge :)
- Facilitator's notes. All throughout the facilitation guide, you'll find quick tips and tricks for exercises and teaching blocks for smooth facilitation.
What will you get in the package?
- 19-page downloadable PDF.
- Miro template ready for virtual delivery. Just copy and paste the content in your own Miro board and invite your team members to join.
Get your guides and templates immediately after completing the purchase. Download the files - and you are ready to go!
Buy the guide or template once and receive all future updates of this product automatically. Even if the price increases, you don't pay a peny for updates.