Retrospective: Three Circles
Retrospective: Three Circles
A step-by-step facilitation guide and templates for virtual delivery.
This is a facilitation guide for running a retrospective technique "Three Circles" with a Miro template.
The goal of this retrospective is to identify what challenges and concerns the team can control or influence to focus on improvements that can actually happen.
This follows along the retrospective techniques you can find in the Retrospective Poker cards and the Retrospectives: A Scrum Master's Guide book in a new easy-to-use format, most recent updates (June 2022) and includes templates for virtual delivery (Miro board, PPT file, images).
Why you should use itThis facilitation guide is a great addition to your Scrum Master's toolbox.
It gives you all the tools you need to run an awesome retrospective event with minimal preparation and little stress. Not only it makes your retrospective more fun and engaging, but it also focuses on improvements and action items. No more boring retrospectives that bring zero results!
And it is ready for remote facilitation with handy Miro templates.
It can also be a great way to help your team run their own retrospectives while you are on vacation, for example.
Who it is forThis technique is perfect in situations when you have lots of challenges and issues that keep coming back and never get resolved.
It will allow the team to recognize what items they want to work on resolving while putting everything else on a back burner for now.
It creates focus around things that actually matter and reduces the time wasted on discussions that don't bring any solutions.
What's includedThe facilitation guide includes all the key information in order to get the best results out of this retrospective technique:
- Overview of steps. A quick reminder of the key steps to take that you can easily follow.
- Preparation guide. Additional explanation about when to use this technique to get the best results, as well as a whiteboard setup.
- Virtual board template. A ready-to-use template you can copy and paste into your own Miro account for quick facilitation.
- Step-by-step instructions. Clear instructions will guide you through the session even if you never run a retrospective before.
- Speaking cues. To make sure your team understands various aspects of each technique, explanation examples are given for each step of your retrospective.
- Templates. Use the templates to get ready for the retrospective in a matter of minutes then adapt to fit your style.
- Facilitator's notes. Notes based on real-life challenges and situations are added to help you make your retrospective technique a success!
What you will get in the package
- 23-page downloadable PDF with the full facilitation guide.
- Miro template ready for virtual delivery. Just copy-and-paste it into your own Miro account and invite your team members to join.
- 7 images of the slides to be used in any other tool if needed.
- 9 pages PPT presentation guiding the retrospective.
Get your guides and templates immediately after completing the purchase. Download the files - and you are ready to go!
Buy the guide or template once and receive all future updates of this product automatically. Even if the price increases, you don't pay a peny for updates.