Product & Sprint Goals Workshop
Product & Sprint Goals Workshop
Help your Scrum Team set great goals and teach them the significance of Product Goals and Sprint Goals in Scrum with engaging exercises in this workshop “Product & Sprint Goals for ScrumTeams".
Ready to be used with a Miro template for remote teams.
This facilitation guide with help Scrum Masters run a workshop on Product Goals and Sprint Goals for their teams.
The goal of this workshop is to teach your team the importance of Product Goals and Sprint Goal in Scrum, what makes a good goal, and help set goals for the team in the end.
AUDIENCEThis workshop is a great way to help new Scrum Teams set a good foundation for their ongoing success with Product and Sprint Goals. If your team has been struggling with creating goals, this workshop can be a great first step in your improvement plan.
It is engaging and actionable. Through exercises, the team learns essential concepts about goals in Scrum, then practices creating Sprint Goals based on example Product Goals. The workshop ends with the team creating their Product Goal and planning a few Sprint Goals that might make sense in the future. Thanks to the examples provided, creating good goals becomes easier.
Adapt the exercises, take them out, or extend the discussion to meet your specific needs. Use separate exercises as short teaching moments in other meetings if you can't run the full workshop - this can easily provide 15-30 minutes worth of learning.
WHY USE THIS TOOL?This facilitation guide is a great addition to your Scrum Master’s toolbox.
It gives you all the tools you need to run a highly engaging and effective workshop with minimal preparation and little stress.
And it is ready for remote facilitation with handy Miro templates. You can also use the workshop slides to support learning in person.
WHAT’S INCLUDED?The facilitation guide includes all the key information in order to get the best results out of this workshop:
- Clear agenda with timestamps. It helps you prepare and time your workshop correctly.
- Learning objectives. Gives you clarity about what the team should learn by the end of the workshop.
- Preparation guide. Quick tips on how to prepare for either virtual or in-person workshops and what you will need.
- Virtual board template and a slide deck. A ready-to-use template you can copy and paste into your own Miro account for quick facilitation. If case you cannot use Miro, you can always use the slides provided instead.
- Step-by-step instructions. Clear instructions will guide you through each exercise even if you’ve never run a workshop before. Variations are also provided where relevant, for virtual and in-person delivery in case it impacts the exercise.
- Engaging exercises. This is not a presentation, but rather a set of engaging group activities with short teaching blocks along the way. You’ll have all the explanations you need to run the exercises with success.
- Additional resources. Not only this workshop helps your team learn, but when you prepare, you will also be able to learn in-depth details about the topic itself so that you can WOW! your team with your knowledge 🙂
- Facilitator’s notes. All throughout the facilitation guide, you’ll find quick tips and tricks for exercises and teaching blocks for smooth facilitation as well as some of my personal examples.
WHAT WILL YOU GET IN THE PACKAGE?
- 25 page downloadable PDF.
- 10 page PDF slide deck.
- Miro template ready for virtual delivery. Just copy-and-paste the content in your own Miro board and invite your team members to join.
Get your guides and templates immediately after completing the purchase. Download the files - and you are ready to go!
Buy the guide or template once and receive all future updates of this product automatically. Even if the price increases, you don't pay a peny for updates.